Over the past decade, Ergonomic Solutions’ VanGo and CarGo Desks have been installed in thousands of vehicles nationwide making us the industry leader in mobile offices. We manufacture the only full-sized, ergonomic desks for vans and the only ergonomic sit stand desk for automobiles.
Our products are ideally suited for anyone who needs to travel to clients, such as insurance claims adjusters, real estate agents, attorneys and other business professionals. We have thought of all the details needed in your mobile office so you don’t have to.
Ergonomic chairs on an originally-designed sliding track, a height adjustable laptop tray, lockable storage drawers, and an overhead hutch with customizable storage and mounting options have all been designed with the comfort and safety of the mobile worker in mind.
Whether you’re a corporate fleet manager, an upfitter, or an individual end-user, we are dedicated to creating strong partnerships with our customers. We take a team approach to product development, design and project management. This personalized style, combined with exceptional customer service, allow us to successfully design and implement innovative products for fleets of all sizes.
Ergonomic Solutions is an industry leader in mobile offices for cars, vans, and trucks. Over the past 20 years thousands of mobile offices have been installed with a service life often exceeding 10 years. Our mobile offices provide durable and reliable solutions for anyone from a single small business to enterprise fleets.
Ergonomic Solutions was founded in 1990 with the vision of helping Fortune 500 clients restructure their work environments around ergonomic best practices. Early on this focused-on retrofitting employee workstations and helping businesses understand the productivity and cost reductions associated with ergonomic practices.
By the mid-1990s, Ergonomic Solutions had expanded into providing ergonomic products to their customers. Working with manufacturers and distributors, we were able to provide timely and cost-effective solutions that continue to assist customers reduce workplace injuries today.
In the early 2000’s Ergonomic Solutions branched out from ergonomic accessories and services into the ergonomic mobile office realm. Customers quickly realized the benefits and efficiencies gained from a distributed and remote workforce able to provide their clients with on-site solutions while staying mindful of their employees’ safety and well-being.
Since the earliest idea for a “full-sized ergonomic desk in a van”, Ergonomic Solutions has been innovating mobile solutions. We have added solutions for cars, SUVs, and pickup trucks in addition to all types of vans to our product line. Through design updates and new product offerings, Ergonomic Solutions endeavors to create products that are functional, comfortable, and designed with the user in mind. Our varied product offerings include adjustable keyboard trays, articulating laptop trays, fully adjustable chairs, and support for the latest technology needs.
From the beginning, Ergonomic Solutions has been majority owned and run by women. Ergonomic Solutions received Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) and Woman Owned Small business (WOSB) certifications in 2012 via NWBOC and the company is currently certified for both by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC).
Ergonomic Solutions has committed to being a good corporate citizen and believes that by following the key policies below we can help improve the lives of our customers, employees, and communities where we work.
As a company, Ergonomic Solutions, believes that corporations should adhere to good social norms. We believe in:
- Following the rule of law and laws governing business,
- Applying fairness in our business transactions,
- Being transparent in how we conduct our business, and
- Giving back to the communities where we are based.
Ergonomic Solutions believes that companies should be ethical, in particular, we should:
- Respect our customers, vendors, and partners,
- Work with vendors, partners, and suppliers who are ethical,
- Make business decisions based on more than just financial concerns, and
- Own our shortcomings and work to improve them
As a woman-owned business, Ergonomic Solutions is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace that recognizes and values differences. We recognize that our diversity adds strength to our company and contributes to a stronger workforce.
We respect and appreciate the uniqueness that differences in ethnicity, heritage, gender, age, beliefs, sexual orientation, physical attributes, culture, and social backgrounds bring to our company and believe that this shared belief enriches us all.
We promote and foster a diverse workforce to:
- Enhance innovation and improve decision making through exposure to diverse perspectives,
- Attract a broader pool of candidates and improve employee retention, and
- Enable change within our community.
We know that making the most of the wealth of ideas, talents, skills, backgrounds, and perspectives allows us to better serve our employees and community.
Our commitment to inclusion and diversity is reflected in all levels of our company, beginning with our Board of Directors, which considers diversity in the selection criteria for new board members and senior management team appointments, and extends to our vendors and suppliers.
Ergonomic Solutions is committed to managing environmental impact as an integral part of our operations. To ensure the environmental integrity in our processes and facilities we adhere to the following principles:
- Employing management systems and procedures specifically designed to minimize the use of hazardous materials, energy, and other natural resources, to minimize the generation of waste, and to enable recycling and reuse of materials whenever possible,
- Continually seeking to improve our environmental performance by establishing objectives and targets, measuring progress, and reporting our results regarding energy, water, paper, fuel consumption, vehicle miles traveled and more,
- Promoting environmental responsibility among our employees; by providing the necessary training and support to enable them to implement this policy; by informing suppliers of our environmental policy and encouraging them to adopt effective environmental management practices; and by soliciting input from our employees, suppliers, customers and board members in meeting our environmental goals.
The following measures are utilized by management and employees to reduce waste, prevent pollution, conserve water and energy:
- Reviewing manufacturing and procurement processes to reduce scrap / waste,
- Choosing materials that are easily recycled, upcycled, or disposed of with minimal environmental impacts and/or have been previously recycled or upcycled,
- Manufacturing products that have a long service life to reduce product cycling,
- Designing packaging to limit its environmental impact or eliminate it when possible, and
- We ask our venders, suppliers, and partners to do the same and favor those who comply.
Information we collect and how we use it
The information that we collect from you is used to ensure that products and services you requested are provided, to customize your shopping experience, and to provide support and assistance to our customers. We will only share information with our vendors or partners when necessary to ensure the products and services you requested.
What we will NOT use the information we collect from your for
Mobile Offices Online will not sell, trade, or barter the information you provide to us.
We may disclose information if required to do so by law
We also reserve the right to disclose your information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to (i) take precautions against liability, (ii) protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity, (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, (iv) protect the security or integrity of the Service and any facilities or equipment used to make the Service available, or (v) protect our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights, property, or safety of others.
Ergonomic Solutions use safeguards that are designed to improve the integrity and security of our personally identifiable information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on the Service, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach.
We will only share information with our vendors or partners when necessary to ensure the products and services you requested.