Over the past decade, Ergonomic Solutions’ VanGo and CarGo Desks have been installed in thousands of vehicles nationwide. This makes us the industry leader in mobile offices. We manufacture the only full-sized, ergonomic desks for vans and the only ergonomic sit stand desk for automobiles.
Our products are ideally suited for anyone who needs to travel to clients, such as insurance claims adjusters, real estate agents, attorneys and other business professionals. We have thought of all the details needed in your mobile office so you don’t have to.
Our design features ergonomic chairs on an originally-designed sliding track, a height adjustable laptop tray, lockable storage drawers, and an overhead hutch with customizable storage and mounting options. All aspects of our vehicle desks are designed with the comfort and safety of the mobile worker in mind.
Whether you’re a corporate fleet manager, an upfitter, or an individual end-user, we are dedicated to creating strong partnerships with our customers. We take a team approach to product development, design and project management. This personalized style, combined with exceptional customer service, allow us to successfully design and implement innovative products for fleets of all sizes.
Ergonomic Solutions is an industry leader in mobile offices for cars, vans, and trucks. Over the past 20 years thousands of mobile offices have been installed with a service life often exceeding 10 years. Our mobile offices provide durable and reliable solutions for anyone from a single small business to enterprise fleets.
No matter where Nancy’s career has taken her, it is her drive to solve problems for people that has kept her focused and energized. From Nancy’s early career working at a Fortune 500 insurance company to continuing her education as a clinical social worker and building a business, Nancy holds the belief that solving problems is beneficial for everyone, no matter the challenges. Her work at Ergonomic Solutions fuses Nancy’s education and experience to provide customer-oriented support and solutions in an ever-changing work environment.
With more than a decade working at Ergonomic Solutions under the helm of Jill Clark, Nancy gained a deep knowledge of the company and honed her skills in project management, marketing, sales, new business development, customer retention and more. She became experienced in all aspects of running a small business and when Jill retired in 2019 Nancy was ready to lead.
Together with her husband Mark, Nancy is bringing Ergonomic Solutions to new heights. Throughout the expansion of their product lines, Nancy and Mark have always honored their values of sustainability, social responsibility, and exceptional customer service. Corporate policies and procedures reflect the long-held beliefs of the Wunderlich family that one must be a good steward of the land and respect the inherent worth and dignity of others. To that end, Ergonomic Solutions has reduced packaging, created environment friendly policies, sought diversity in hiring, and created a robust vendor program focused on women and minority owned small businesses. And, of course, the mobile office product line is proudly manufactured in the US.
These days you can find Nancy happily working on a van layout or talking with a customer about how a mobile office can make their work more efficient and their life easier. Please reach out if you have a question about Ergonomic Solutions, how a mobile office can help your business thrive, or just to say hi. Nancy is always ready and willing to connect!
“I’m so glad my education and experiences have brought me to this place as president and CEO of Ergonomic Solutions. I’m grateful for the opportunity to honor my values and utilize my ideas to help my customers achieve their goals!"
Ergonomic Solutions was founded in 1990 with the vision of helping Fortune 500 clients restructure their work environments around ergonomic best practices. Early on this focused-on retrofitting employee workstations and helping businesses understand the productivity and cost reductions associated with ergonomic practices.
By the mid-1990s, Ergonomic Solutions had expanded into providing ergonomic products to their customers. Working with manufacturers and distributors, we were able to provide timely and cost-effective solutions that continue to assist customers reduce workplace injuries today.
In the early 2000’s Ergonomic Solutions branched out from ergonomic accessories and services into the ergonomic mobile office realm. Customers quickly realized the benefits and efficiencies gained from a distributed and remote workforce able to provide their clients with on-site solutions while staying mindful of their employees’ safety and well-being.
Since the earliest idea for a “full-sized ergonomic desk in a van”, Ergonomic Solutions has been innovating mobile solutions. We have added solutions for cars, SUVs, and pickup trucks in addition to all types of vans to our product line. Through design updates and new product offerings, Ergonomic Solutions endeavors to create products that are functional, comfortable, and designed with the user in mind. Our varied product offerings include adjustable keyboard trays, articulating laptop trays, fully adjustable chairs, and support for the latest technology needs.
From the beginning, Ergonomic Solutions has been majority owned and run by women. Ergonomic Solutions received Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) and Woman Owned Small business (WOSB) certifications in 2012 via NWBOC and the company is currently certified for both by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC).
Ergonomic Solutions has committed to being a good corporate citizen and believes that by following the key policies below we can help improve the lives of our customers, employees, and communities where we work.
As a company, Ergonomic Solutions, believes that corporations should adhere to good social norms. We believe in:
- Following the rule of law and laws governing business,
- Applying fairness in our business transactions,
- Being transparent in how we conduct our business, and
- Giving back to the communities where we are based.
Ergonomic Solutions believes that companies should be ethical, in particular, we should:
- Respect our customers, vendors, and partners,
- Work with vendors, partners, and suppliers who are ethical,
- Make business decisions based on more than just financial concerns, and
- Own our shortcomings and work to improve them
As a woman-owned business, Ergonomic Solutions is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace that recognizes and values differences. We recognize that our diversity adds strength to our company and contributes to a stronger workforce.
We respect and appreciate the uniqueness that differences in ethnicity, heritage, gender, age, beliefs, sexual orientation, physical attributes, culture, and social backgrounds bring to our company and believe that this shared belief enriches us all.
We promote and foster a diverse workforce to:
- Enhance innovation and improve decision making through exposure to diverse perspectives,
- Attract a broader pool of candidates and improve employee retention, and
- Enable change within our community.
We know that making the most of the wealth of ideas, talents, skills, backgrounds, and perspectives allows us to better serve our employees and community.
Our commitment to inclusion and diversity is reflected in all levels of our company, beginning with our Board of Directors, which considers diversity in the selection criteria for new board members and senior management team appointments, and extends to our vendors and suppliers.
Ergonomic Solutions is committed to managing environmental impact as an integral part of our operations. To ensure the environmental integrity in our processes and facilities we adhere to the following principles:
- Employing management systems and procedures specifically designed to minimize the use of hazardous materials, energy, and other natural resources, to minimize the generation of waste, and to enable recycling and reuse of materials whenever possible,
- Continually seeking to improve our environmental performance by establishing objectives and targets, measuring progress, and reporting our results regarding energy, water, paper, fuel consumption, vehicle miles traveled and more,
- Promoting environmental responsibility among our employees; by providing the necessary training and support to enable them to implement this policy; by informing suppliers of our environmental policy and encouraging them to adopt effective environmental management practices; and by soliciting input from our employees, suppliers, customers and board members in meeting our environmental goals.
The following measures are utilized by management and employees to reduce waste, prevent pollution, conserve water and energy:
- Reviewing manufacturing and procurement processes to reduce scrap / waste,
- Choosing materials that are easily recycled, upcycled, or disposed of with minimal environmental impacts and/or have been previously recycled or upcycled,
- Manufacturing products that have a long service life to reduce product cycling,
- Designing packaging to limit its environmental impact or eliminate it when possible, and
- We ask our venders, suppliers, and partners to do the same and favor those who comply.