CarGo 300 Series Car Desk
Pricing starts at $1,244
Fleet and Upfitter Discounts Available
- Engineered for use in virtually any four-door car, SUV, crossover or truck
- Desk is ergonomically designed for maximum comfort and safety
- Firmly anchored to the vehicle using the existing LATCH system or the seat belt
- Height-adjustable counterbalanced laptop tray with articulating arm
- Durable composite phenolic surfaces are easy to clean and maintain
- Capable of being used while standing outside the vehicle
- Simple installation - no drilling or other alteration of your vehicle required
- Easily removed from the vehicle when passenger space is needed
- Independently adjustable legs and seat base for precise leveling
- Available for Quick Ship - we keep desks in stock so you don't have to
- Large work surface can easily accommodate an all-in-one printer
- Mounting straps for your printer are included
- Storage drawer and pencil holder help keep things organized
The CarGo 300 Series Car Desk is a great solution for anyone who spends a lot of time working on the road. Here are some examples of mobile professionals who use our CarGo Desks:
- Insurance Adjustors
- Job Site Foremen
- Medical Technicians
- Police Departments
- Private Investigators
Ergonomic Solutions' car desks can safely accommodate laptops, printers and other auxiliary equipment in the back seat of nearly any 4-door vehicle. Our sit stand car desks provide a comfortable "office on wheels" for your mobile employees. Whether your fleet consists of sedans, passenger vans, SUV's, crossovers or pickup trucks we have a solution that will work for you.
All of our sit stand car desks include a swing-away laptop arm. The arm easily raises or lowers with the touch of a finger. It is safely secured in a special bracket when not in use. In addition to being used inside the vehicle, the laptop arm can be extended for use outside of the vehicle allowing employees to work comfortably in a standing position.
Our products can help your company comply with distracted driver laws as well as provide your mobile employees with a work space that meets your corporate safety guidelines. For the driver's comfort and safety, all of our sit stand car desks are designed for use in the rear seat or standing outside of the vehicle. Our sit stand car desk allows the user to sit comfortably facing forward, eliminating the awkward postures normally associated with working from a vehicle. This leads to increased employee satisfaction and also helps to reduce Workers Compensation claims.
Our sit stand car mobile office products can be easily installed by the end user or they can be sent directly to your upfitter for installation. No special tools are required and no drilling or modifications to the vehicle are needed as all items are secured using the vehicle’s seat belt or latch system.
Visit our photo gallery to see examples of our sit stand car desk installed in a variety of vehicles including the Chevy Impala, Subaru Outback, Dodge Caravan and Ford Escape.