CrewGo 100 Series Mobile Office
Ergonomic Solutions' CrewGo truck desks can safely accommodate your laptop, printer and other auxiliary equipment in the back seat of nearly any crew cab truck. Our sit stand car desks provide a comfortable "office on wheels" for your mobile employees.
Our mobile office allows the user to sit comfortably facing forward, eliminating the awkward postures normally associated with working from a vehicle. This leads to increased employee satisfaction and also helps to reduce workers' compensation insurance claims.
All of our sit stand CrewGo truck desks include a swing-away laptop arm. The arm easily raises or lowers with the touch of a finger. It is safely secured with a RAM Mount when not in use. In addition to being used inside the vehicle, the laptop arm can be extended for use outside of the vehicle allowing you to work comfortably in a standing position.
CrewGo 100 Features
- Engineered for use in most full-sized crew cab pickup trucks - View the Gallery for examples
- Desk is ergonomically designed for maximum comfort and safety
- RAM Mount secures the laptop tray to the desk while the truck is being driven
- Bolts through the vehicle's floor for secure installation
- Height-adjustable counterbalanced laptop arm
- Built-in cable management system
- Dedicated space for a power inverter
- Durable and anti-microbial composite phenolic surfaces are easy to clean and maintain
- Capable of being used while standing outside the vehicle
- Large work surface can easily accommodate your printer
- Mounting straps for auxiliary are included
- Spacious locking storage drawers keep your office supplies organized
CrewGo 100 Specifications
|CrewGo 100 Item|
|Desk||34.5" W x 23.75" D x 23.125" H|
|Laptop Tray Size||14" W x 12" D|
|Top Drawer Size||18.75" D x 8.5" W x 4" H|
|Bottom Drawer Size||18.75" D x 8.5" W x 4" H|
|CrewGo 100 Item|
|Desk with Components||64lbs|
The CarGo mobile office products can be easily installed by the end user or they can be sent directly to your upfitter for installation. No special tools are required and no drilling or modifications to the vehicle are needed as all items are secured using the vehicle’s seat belt or latch system.
For pricing and customized configuration:
Download the CrewGo 100 Series Spec Sheet:
Fleet and Upfitter Discounts Available