Shipping & Delivery Guide
Ergonomic Solutions works with premier suppliers and manufacturers around the country to provide the highest quality items at the best prices. When possible, products are bundled together to reduce the number of shipments and shipping costs.
Shipping & Delivery
Due to the size of the Mobile Offices, they are shipped freight and take 2-3 weeks to be delivered. All freight orders require a scheduling call with our team to ensure proper delivery in a timely manner. An Ergonomic Solutions team member will contact you for details once an order is received. Depending on options and accessories chosen, you may receive additional deliveries via package carriers.
Accessory orders typically ship within three (3) business days of receipt of the order via traditional package carriers (USPS, FEDEX, UPS, etc.) Many in stock items may ship sooner. Exceptions include:
- Special order and non-stock items are dependent on manufacturer availability, and
- Ergonomic chairs ship ten (10) business days after an order is placed.
Shipments can only be made to a physical address. We cannot ship to PO boxes or government APO addresses. For special delivery accommodations, please contact us at email@example.com.
Purchased products have the following restrictions:
- Offers and discounts apply to individual orders only and cannot be applied to or used in conjunction with fleet or corporate discount pricing,
- Shipping and handling costs are not included in product prices. If you wish to utilize your own shipping company or require expedited delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, and
- Volume purchases may affect shipping costs.
Most products are shipped in the contiguous US. However, we do ship to Hawaii and Alaska as well as some international locations on a case-by-case basis. Please contact our customer service department, email@example.com , for special arrangements. All freight charges are prepaid. Customer is responsible for all applicable duties and taxes as well as coordination with a customs broker if needed. An Ergonomic Solutions associate will contact you via email with International shipping charges prior to shipping.