CrewGo 100 Series Truck Desk
Desks priced from $2,245
- Engineered for use in most full-sized crew cab pickup trucks
- Desk is ergonomically designed for maximum comfort and safety
- RAM Mount secures the laptop tray to the desk while the truck is being driven
- Bolts through the vehicle's floor for secure installation
- Height-adjustable counterbalanced laptop arm
- Built-in cable management system
- Dedicated space for a power inverter
- Durable composite phenolic surfaces are easy to clean and maintain
- Capable of being used while standing outside the vehicle
- Large work surface can easily accommodate your printer
- Mounting straps for your printer are included
- Spacious locking storage drawers keep your office supplies organized
The CrewGo 100 Series Truck Desk is a great solution for anyone who spends a lot of time working on the road. Here are some examples of mobile professionals who use our CrewGo Desks:
- Insurance Claims Adjusters
- Job Site Foremen
- Oil & Gas Professionals
- Police Departments
- Private Investigators
Ergonomic Solutions' CrewGo truck desks can safely accommodate your laptop, printer and other auxiliary equipment in the back seat of nearly any crew cab truck. Our sit stand car desks provide a comfortable "office on wheels" for your mobile employees.
All of our sit stand CrewGo truck desks include a swing-away laptop arm. The arm easily raises or lowers with the touch of a finger. It is safely secured with a RAM Mount when not in use. In addition to being used inside the vehicle, the laptop arm can be extended for use outside of the vehicle allowing you to work comfortably in a standing position.
Our products can help your company comply with distracted driver laws as well as provide your mobile employees with a work space that meets your corporate safety guidelines. For the driver's comfort and safety, all of our CrewGo truck desks are only designed for use in the rear seat or standing outside the vehicle. Our mobile office allows the user to sit comfortably facing forward, eliminating the awkward postures normally associated with working from a vehicle. This leads to increased employee satisfaction and also helps to reduce workers' compensation insurance claims.
The CrewGo mobile office requires professional installation and can be shipped directly to your upfitter of choice. If you need assistance choosing an upfitter/installer, we're happy to make a recommendation.
Visit our photo gallery to see the CrewGo desk installed in the newly redesigned Ram 1500 Crew Cab pickup.